Keep up to date with our Events.
- Time from 9.30 am.
Healthy breakfast and Free advice on Nutrition post exercise.
- Join us at Harris + Hoole, Fulham Reach, W6 9RU
Complete your run or walk along the river on Saturday morning and drop by.
It will be a casual Saturday morning, join us for a healthy snack , porridge, smoothies or and a free hot drink
|· Advice on optimising nutrients for your breakfast to give you the energy and vitality you need !
· Advice on your nutrient intake post work out for optimum results.
- Try out the HARRIS+HOOLE’s range of cold pressed Bfresh juices, organic whole leaf teas, homemade granolas and plenty more…
- The café is situated in a lovely area, just by the river, and on a gorgeous Saturday morning, what else would you want to do !!
I will prepare handy information for you to take away.
In good health x
- Complimentary 15 minute consultations
- LiveFreeWellness clinic in Putney.
- Find out what is nutritional therapy and how it can help you!
- You may be in for a treat !
Get in touch with the clinic or email me directly email@example.com
Natural and Organics Products Europe 2017 Seminar
Understanding the Skin and Collagen
- The Structure of the Skin
- Pillars to Healthy Skin
- What is Collagen?
- Collagen Supplements
- Essential Co-Factors
- Key Points to Take Home
Seminar Held at the Natural & Organics Products Europe 2017- Beauty Theatre 2-3rd APRIL 2017
20th Anniversary Health Event
The Link between the Brain and Gut Health.
Trillions of bacteria that inhabit the body are collectively known as our ‘microbiome’. It is developed from birth, and evolves based on our lifestyle choices and our environment. Our microbiome has shown that its influence extends far beyond our gut, all the way to the brain. Neuroscientists now call this a ‘paradigm shift’. Looking at the link between brain and gut health and how we can support our emotional wellbeing will be the aim of this talk
Location: Hertford Theatre, The Wash, Hertford SG14 1PS
Time 3.30pm in the River Room
Further details below.